If you are considering getting dental veneers in the future, your teeth will thank you. Veneers are expertly crafted and pasted onto the front of your teeth for a customizable smile that can fix most oral ailments. Concealing your faults so you can reveal your smile has never been easier. Our wonderful team of dentists at Rocky Ridge Dental Associates can craft for you the set of dental veneers you have always dreamed of.
Listed below are some of the many benefits of dental veneers:
– A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
– If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
– Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
– Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
– If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
– Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentists at Rocky Ridge Dental Associates about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. Roy A. Smith, III, please make an appointment by calling us at 205-979-8070. You can also visit our office in Vestavia Hills, Alabama. Let us help you take charge of your future with a healthy smile!